Author Topic: Mitch's Gaming Goals  (Read 30779 times)

Offline marinomitch13

• Strategy Moderator
  • Spring Jumper
    • How to Play DK
Re: Mitch's Gaming Goals
« Reply #225 on: January 05, 2017, 04:59:21 AM »
Went to Up Down on my night off so I cold play some games without any rush. Beat Out Run 4 out of my 5 attempts with each successive completion setting a new PB. My final best was 27,227,600.

Now that I think I have the tracks almost completely memorized in the RLRR pattern, I'm gonna start working for more optimization. Gonna mimic Scott's attempt here (especially with his cross-overs on the last section): https://www.twitch.tv/stella_blue/v/42343193
“Thou hast made us for Thyself, and our heart is restless until it finds its rest in Thee.” -Augustine, Confessions.
Twitch TV  Streamer DKF Blogger DK Killscreener

Offline marinomitch13

• Strategy Moderator
  • Spring Jumper
    • How to Play DK
« Reply #226 on: January 11, 2017, 01:54:51 AM »
Ugh, had an Outrun attempt today where I crashed bad literally 1 second away from finishing the game. Would have had ~33M. I can't wait until I actually have a hitless run.
“Thou hast made us for Thyself, and our heart is restless until it finds its rest in Thee.” -Augustine, Confessions.

Offline marinomitch13

• Strategy Moderator
  • Spring Jumper
    • How to Play DK
« Reply #227 on: January 15, 2017, 04:06:31 AM »
Outrun: Have had a handful of attempts get ruined on the latter stages that could have been close to 40M.

DK3: Been watching a clip of one of Riley's older WR on YT. Gonna set my home cab to hardest settings to try to jump-start my skills at the hardest difficulty the game reaches.

Offline marinomitch13

• Strategy Moderator
  • Spring Jumper
    • How to Play DK
« Reply #228 on: March 05, 2017, 08:01:08 PM »
So, I recently got a second job at my church as the music director. This has put more of a damper on my CAG play. However, Up Down did just get a Toobin' machine, so...  <Sanders>

Offline marinomitch13

• Strategy Moderator
  • Spring Jumper
    • How to Play DK
« Reply #229 on: March 08, 2017, 10:44:16 PM »
So... last night I wore beard balm for the first time in a long time and I realized that having it on my fingers decreases my average 100m dash time for T&F by about .6 seconds. lol. Such a random update, but it was a pretty serendipitous discovery for me. I was actually really close to breaking my PB multiple times, but I was greatly hindered by having a sprained ligament in my left wrist. Maybe in a couple weeks I can try again.