Donkey Kong 2 - Jumpman Returns (D2K) High Score List Submission Rules
1) The settings required for submissions are 6 lives to start, with an extra life at 7,000 points.
2) Any player wishing to have a score on the D2K High Score List must post a submission in this thread.
3) Games verified by Twin Galaxies will be automatically accepted here.
4) Arcade attempts must be streamed on Twitch.tv or Justin.tv. A link to the highlight must be included in the submission post.
5) The correct ROMset for MAME submissions is dkongx.zip
6) MAME submissions for D2K scores must use WolfMAME 0.140 or higher. It is recommended, but not required, that players use the most current version of WolfMAME available. WolfMAME can be downloaded here
. For versions 0.140, 0.141, and 0.142, downloaded the .exe
file and run it to install WolfMAME. For versions 0.143 and higher you will want to download and unzip the corresponding 7z
file for whichever version you wish to install.
7) NVRAM must be disabled BEFORE recording an INP with WolfMAME. Otherwise playback will not work properly when the game is viewed by others. NVRAM should be automatically disabled when using the -rec or -record commands to record an INP from the command line. You may need to manually delete the NVRAM data when using a frontend. This might appear as a dkongx.nv
file and/or dkongx
folder in the NVRAM
folder in your WolfMAME folder. Submissions that do not play back properly will not be accepted
. See more about INP recording and NVRAM here
8) INPs for MAME submissions must either be uploaded to MARP and linked to, or attached to a submission post in this thread. It is recommended, but not required, that MAME submissions also be streamed on Twitch.tv or Justin.tv.
9) All submissions must be posted in this thread and include the name of the player, the date the score was achieved, and include links and/or attachments to the game as described above.
These rules are subject to change.