Author Topic: Score Submissions  (Read 354493 times)

Offline tippington

Re: Score Submissions
« Reply #2070 on: April 05, 2017, 10:12:18 AM »
Thank you for the submission sir...I'm sure you'll get a new PB in no time! Since you haven't submitted a score to DKF before there are some things we need to see in a "first submission." When playing on a cab, we need you to do a walkthrough of all the cab parts so we can verify your machine, namely: the joystick (to verify it's a 4-way) and the board (to verify it's a TKG4 PCB on the correct settings). Since it looks like you're playing on some kind of MAME PCB, we would still need to see that, to verify that it's still an arcade PCB running MAME (your typical x-in-1 boards) and not something else. Keep in mind that MAME machines still need to use a 4-way stick.

More detailed rules can found on the List Submission Rules page and can you always ask questions here or PM me. Once you've gone through all the verification steps, you won't need to them again for future submissions here.  :)

thanks for the detailed explanation!

here's my verification video (sorry for poor quality):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJNlXbqGs4I

oh, and got a new PB yesterday - 205,100 on April 4th, 2017 ;D
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/133515205

Offline Adam_Mon

• Elite Member
Re: 1-1 score
« Reply #2071 on: April 05, 2017, 02:13:11 PM »
Hi, I'd like to submit this score for review
13500 on 1-1 DK

Wow great stuff!

Offline xelnia

• Global Moderator
  • Spring Jumper
  • Stop using 0.106
    • Twitch
Re: 1-1 score
« Reply #2072 on: April 05, 2017, 07:35:25 PM »
Hi, I'd like to submit this score for review
13500 on 1-1 DK

Wow he's back!  :D Great score sir. Your PB has been verified and updated on the Level 1-1 HSL.
"Do not criticize, question, suggest or opine anything about an upcoming CAG event, no matter how constructive or positive your intent may be. You will find nothing but pain and frustration, trust me. Just go, or don't go, and :-X either way!" -ChrisP, 3/29/15
Twitch TV  Streamer DKF Blogger DK Killscreener Crazy Kong Killscreener

Offline xelnia

• Global Moderator
  • Spring Jumper
  • Stop using 0.106
    • Twitch
« Reply #2073 on: April 05, 2017, 07:42:03 PM »
Thank you for the submission sir...I'm sure you'll get a new PB in no time! Since you haven't submitted a score to DKF before there are some things we need to see in a "first submission." When playing on a cab, we need you to do a walkthrough of all the cab parts so we can verify your machine, namely: the joystick (to verify it's a 4-way) and the board (to verify it's a TKG4 PCB on the correct settings). Since it looks like you're playing on some kind of MAME PCB, we would still need to see that, to verify that it's still an arcade PCB running MAME (your typical x-in-1 boards) and not something else. Keep in mind that MAME machines still need to use a 4-way stick.

More detailed rules can found on the List Submission Rules page and can you always ask questions here or PM me. Once you've gone through all the verification steps, you won't need to them again for future submissions here.  :)

thanks for the detailed explanation!

here's my verification video (sorry for poor quality):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJNlXbqGs4I

oh, and got a new PB yesterday - 205,100 on April 4th, 2017 ;D
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/133515205

Thank you for the verification video and new submission sir! From what I can gather the Game Elf PCB is just another version of the Chinese-made x-in-1s running some version of MAME. In this case, it looks like "Game Elf" is the front end and whatever MAME version they're using is definitely newer than the older x-in-1 "iCades." I don't see any noticeable differences in gameplay and you're playing on the correct settings without any continues, pauses, etc. so in my opinion this would qualify as a valid score under our Auxiliary rules. I'm not sure exactly what joystick you have and can't make out a specific 4-way restrictor (unless that cone-shaped actuator is meant to be the 4-way restrictor...I don't immediately recognize it), but if Game Elf is using MAME then 8-way movement is automatically disabled anyway.

So, all that being said, welcome to the High Score List! :)
"Do not criticize, question, suggest or opine anything about an upcoming CAG event, no matter how constructive or positive your intent may be. You will find nothing but pain and frustration, trust me. Just go, or don't go, and :-X either way!" -ChrisP, 3/29/15

Offline tippington

« Reply #2074 on: April 06, 2017, 10:34:11 AM »
So, all that being said, welcome to the High Score List! :)

Thanks!  ;D

Offline f_symbols

• Spring Jumper
  • wht u mean
« Reply #2075 on: April 06, 2017, 01:12:00 PM »
http://www.twitch.tv/videos/133876611

141,000 Start

<Allen> not even free hundred  <Allen>
DK Remix Killscreener Twitch TV  Streamer DK Killscreener DKF Blogger DK 1 Million Point Scorer

Offline tippington

« Reply #2076 on: April 06, 2017, 03:17:02 PM »
New PB: 221,700

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/133845412

He-llo top 200!

Online Barra

• Spring Jumper
  • Watch out Riley
« Reply #2077 on: April 07, 2017, 02:53:19 AM »
The "Easy Accept" muppet
Twitch TV  Streamer DKF Blogger DK Killscreener Crazy Kong Killscreener DK 1 Million Point Scorer DK Jr. Killscreener

Offline xelnia

• Global Moderator
  • Spring Jumper
  • Stop using 0.106
    • Twitch
« Reply #2078 on: April 07, 2017, 03:52:59 AM »
http://www.twitch.tv/videos/133876611

141,000 Start

<Allen> not even free hundred  <Allen>

wow how does he know  <Tim> Congrats sir! Good to see you back at it. :) The Start HSL has been updated.

Offline xelnia

• Global Moderator
  • Spring Jumper
  • Stop using 0.106
    • Twitch
« Reply #2079 on: April 07, 2017, 03:54:16 AM »
New PB: 221,700

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/133845412

He-llo top 200!

Congrats on making the top 200! Hopefully you'll stick with it and we'll see you in the top 100 soon! Your score has been verified and updated on the HSL.

Offline tippington

« Reply #2080 on: April 07, 2017, 02:53:33 PM »
Congrats on making the top 200! Hopefully you'll stick with it and we'll see you in the top 100 soon! Your score has been verified and updated on the HSL.

Thanks! I most definitely will be sticking with it...didn't get this cab for nothing!

Offline JCHarrist

• Administrator
  • Spring Jumper
    • Donkey Kong Forum
« Reply #2081 on: April 07, 2017, 06:32:00 PM »

Thanks! I most definitely will be sticking with it...didn't get this cab for nothing!

Keep going good sir!  <Allen>
Twitch TV  Streamer DK Killscreener Crazy Kong Killscreener

Offline xelnia

• Global Moderator
  • Spring Jumper
  • Stop using 0.106
    • Twitch
« Reply #2082 on: April 08, 2017, 05:47:24 AM »
Tiebreaker

12500  1-1

Some INDY <Allen> s are comin', too...all from the same game...tudes lits it. <3

After a thorough verification process, I can confirm this score is legit.  Kappa Verified and updated on the Level 1-1 HSL, sir. My sincere apologies for missing this submission.  BibleThump

Offline serphintizer

"Kill screen? Ha! It's for tourists."  - Mr. X
DK 1 Million Point Scorer Twitch TV  Streamer DK 1.1 Million Point Scorer DK Killscreener

Online Barra

• Spring Jumper
  • Watch out Riley
« Reply #2084 on: April 08, 2017, 04:47:40 PM »
 Kreygasm Kreygasm Kreygasm 8) Kreygasm Kreygasm Kreygasm
The "Easy Accept" muppet
Twitch TV  Streamer DKF Blogger DK Killscreener Crazy Kong Killscreener DK 1 Million Point Scorer DK Jr. Killscreener