Author Topic: The Impossible was made possible at FPF over the weekend...  (Read 137 times)

Offline maximumsteve

• Mario Bros. Arcade World Record Holder.
The Impossible was made possible at FPF over the weekend...
« on: November 20, 2017, 07:15:45 AM »
https://www.facebook.com/PlanetScottTV/videos/873574439470247/?comment_id=1560597260694671&notif_id=1511141828209275&notif_t=comment_mention

If you have facebook and are friends with me there, you can view. More footage to come. Me and Stephen Boyer broke the 1 million point barrier live at Free Play Florida in Orlando this past Saturday, 11/18/2017 on Hardest difficulty, NO POW doubles. THIS may be the most impossible thing to be stupid enough to try to do in all of classic arcade gaming, but we pulled it off with a score of 1,112,370. It was officially the hardest thing I have ever done in CAG to this point. Watch the link if you can from the 7:24 mark on. Otherwise Triforce Johnson, Robert Childs and others also recorded footage of it that I will reply with in this thread in the coming days. Happy Thanksgiving.  Kreygasm <Sanders>

Offline WCopeland

• Spring Jumper
Re: The Impossible was made possible at FPF over the weekend...
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2017, 10:48:35 AM »
THIS may be the most impossible thing to be stupid enough to try to do in all of classic arcade gaming

That would be a 5.51 in Dragster sir.

I'm glad there are still some legitimate players that are spotlighted at Free Play Florida.
Twitch TV  Streamer DK Killscreener DK 1 Million Point Scorer DK Online Open #4 Winner DK 1.1 Million Point Scorer Crazy Kong Killscreener DKF Blogger Pauline WR Holder DK 1st Man Million DK 1st man 1.1 Million DK Jr. Killscreener 1 Million Point Trifecta DK Arcade WR Holder DK 1.2 Million Point Scorer

Offline Barra

• Spring Jumper
  • Pie Kicker
Re: The Impossible was made possible at FPF over the weekend...
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2017, 11:10:33 AM »
Congrats! Awesome accomplishment  8)
First player to get both highest and lowest score during a Kong-Off <Kuh>
DK3 Repetitive Blue Screen Twitch TV  Streamer DKF Blogger DK Killscreener Crazy Kong Killscreener DK 1 Million Point Scorer DK Jr. Killscreener