Author Topic: Board Score Distribution  (Read 817 times)

Offline hooch66

• Personal Blog
Re: Board Score Distribution
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2017, 02:19:23 PM »
That's awesome. Thanks for the answer. As a data guy, it's always nice to have access to some data that is also interesting.
DKF Blogger

Online alumbrada

« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2017, 08:33:05 PM »
Where did you get the data to analyze this?

It's all data I've manually collected over the years, either from submissions to the DKF High Score List or games that I simply analyzed for their own sake. While my methods have changed a little over time, my own archive consists of a separate Excel spreadsheet for each and every game (for the most part...older games might be in a different format that I haven't updated yet). As a result of Wes Copeland's hard work, I can enter that data into kongtrac.kr and then export the entire database as one JSON file. That makes it much easier to work with than hundreds of individual spreadsheets.

Nerd...
DK high score: 89,100
Twitch TV  Streamer DKF Blogger

Offline xelnia

• Global Moderator
  • Spring Jumper
  • Stop using 0.106
    • Twitch
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2017, 09:26:31 PM »

It's all data I've manually collected over the years, either from submissions to the DKF High Score List or games that I simply analyzed for their own sake. While my methods have changed a little over time, my own archive consists of a separate Excel spreadsheet for each and every game (for the most part...older games might be in a different format that I haven't updated yet). As a result of Wes Copeland's hard work, I can enter that data into kongtrac.kr and then export the entire database as one JSON file. That makes it much easier to work with than hundreds of individual spreadsheets.

Nerd...

dafk pls
"Do not criticize, question, suggest or opine anything about an upcoming CAG event, no matter how constructive or positive your intent may be. You will find nothing but pain and frustration, trust me. Just go, or don't go, and :-X either way!" -ChrisP, 3/29/15
Twitch TV  Streamer DKF Blogger DK Killscreener Crazy Kong Killscreener

Offline f_symbols

• Spring Jumper
  • wht u mean
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2017, 10:30:46 PM »

Nerd...

DK Remix Killscreener Twitch TV  Streamer DK Killscreener DKF Blogger DK 1 Million Point Scorer

Offline dnickolas

« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2017, 01:17:33 AM »
This is a great starting point for my other thread about discussing situational strats to max out points.

Offline hooch66

• Personal Blog
« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2017, 05:20:21 AM »
DKF Blogger