Author Topic: Top 3 condiments for chips(UK/Irl) freedom fries(USA) hot chips (Aus) chups (NZ)  (Read 795 times)

Offline syscrusher

• Elite Member
Ketchup, you Godless heathens.  And specifically, American made ketchup.  For whatever reason ketchup made in America is infinitely better than ketchup found elsewhere in the world, whether it be the product of high fructose corn syrup or not.  Its manufacturing must be dictated by regional tastes and ingredients because it's nigh impossible to get proper tasting ketchup outside the states (sometimes fast-food chains carry globally distributed product from a centralized source which is why McDonald's tastes the same around most of the world).  Apparently ketchup's origins are in some far east fermented fish sauce, but like much of American cuisine, the current incarnation is far removed from its configuration at birth.

I can get down with most of the other condiments on this list -- malt vinegar is especially delicious -- but anyone trying to put mayonnaise on their fries will have to eat from the dog bowl outside.

^
 Ketchup and sometimes with a splash of sriracha or hot sauce.  BBQ sauce and honey mustard are fantastic too.  I can't even watch people eat mayo let alone put in on own my fries. 
Twitch TV  Streamer DK Killscreener DK 1 Million Point Scorer DK Jr. Killscreener Crazy Kong Killscreener 1 Million Point Trifecta DKF Blogger DK3 Repetitive Blue Screen

Boognish

Offline Scoundrl

• Elite Member
Twitch TV  Streamer

Boognish

Offline QAOP Spaceman

• ®
Things are clearly getting out of control, milkshakes and ketchup seem to me to be way outside any community-accepted standards... marg or Jry please step in and lock the thread  :o
Jammvyy: sue . its pulicly icarest

Jammvyy: incareat
Twitch TV  Streamer Crazy Kong Killscreener

Offline xelnia

• Global Moderator
  • Spring Jumper
  • Stop using 0.106
    • Twitch
Things are clearly getting out of control, milkshakes and ketchup seem to me to be way outside any community-accepted standards... marg or Jry please step in and lock the thread  :o

You made your bed, sir...

Besides, there's at least one global mod here who likes ketchup on his fries. As one noted gamer said in the Dragster thread: "Thread lightly how you speak to me." Otherwise, bans comming...  <Allen>

Kappa
"Do not criticize, question, suggest or opine anything about an upcoming CAG event, no matter how constructive or positive your intent may be. You will find nothing but pain and frustration, trust me. Just go, or don't go, and :-X either way!" -ChrisP, 3/29/15
Twitch TV  Streamer DKF Blogger DK Killscreener Crazy Kong Killscreener

Boognish

Things are clearly getting out of control, milkshakes

! No longer available
« Last Edit: September 22, 2017, 06:09:54 PM by Boognish »

Offline Shane_NC

Ketchup, Mayonnaise, and hot sauce... All mixed together

HIGH SCORES:
Donkey Kong Arcade: 865,900 22-1 KS
1-1: 11,300
Donkey Kong Junior MAME: 407,400 10-2
Twitch TV  Streamer DK Killscreener Crazy Kong Killscreener DKF Blogger

Offline marinomitch13

• Strategy Moderator
  • Spring Jumper
    • How to Play DK
I completely agree with Ross' assessment of non-American Ketchup. The same is also true about mayonnaise.
“Thou hast made us for Thyself, and our heart is restless until it finds its rest in Thee.” -Augustine, Confessions.
Twitch TV  Streamer DKF Blogger DK Killscreener

Offline repoman

• The '80s Movie Club
My local chippie does amazing mushroom and onion gravy, so that’s my choice.

Salt and vinegar is always a good choice anywhere else though.

Cheesey sauce on the fries at my favourite American restaurant.
Never ever bloody anything ever.

Offline marky_d

• Global Moderator
  • Spring Jumper
I must admit I like mayo, and blechh to ketchup. If you are one of the few who like mayo with fries, give the horsey sauce from arby's a try.
Twitch TV  Streamer DK Killscreener DK 1 Million Point Scorer DK Jr. Killscreener DK Jr. Arcade WR Holder DK 1.1 Million Point Scorer