Author Topic: Donkey Kong 3 High Score Lists Rules and Submissions  (Read 4656 times)

Offline homerwannabee

• Spring Jumper
Re: Donkey Kong 3 High Score Lists Rules and Submissions
« Reply #45 on: July 08, 2017, 07:19:02 PM »
Somehow I didn't see this, but great job.  If you submit this to Twin Galaxies it'll be the 2nd highest 5 man MAME score ever!
Thanks.  I still have a long way to go to actually learn how to play the game before I can put up a score I'd consider "good".  I think I prefer the 5 man settings for now though since they make for shorter games and also more quickly "force" you to not just rely on the super spray and strategic suicides to improve.
Well then, there is something you could shoot for that you may not have thought about.   With five men, maybe going for the lock would be a good idea.  At board 35 the game stops counting boards, and turns into a lock(Well at least I think of it as a lock).  That would be a score that's a little over 600k.  Whatever the score you are looking for, I wish you luck.
"Perception forged in delusion and refined by pain"

-Ross Benzinger

"It's like we are able to play beautiful music out there, but no one can hear the instruments"

-Leon Shepard
DK3 World Record Holder DK Jr. Killscreener DKF Blogger Crazy Kong Killscreener Twitch TV  Streamer DK3 Repetitive Blue Screen

Offline Barra

• Spring Jumper
  • Golden Chickens
Re: Donkey Kong 3 High Score Lists Rules and Submissions
« Reply #46 on: July 09, 2017, 01:11:34 AM »
GG George!
"Polly want a cracker" - Riley., 2017
Twitch TV  Streamer DKF Blogger DK Killscreener Crazy Kong Killscreener DK 1 Million Point Scorer DK Jr. Killscreener