Author Topic: Donkey Kong 3 High Score Lists Rules and Submissions  (Read 20384 times)

Offline xelnia

• Global Moderator
  • Spring Jumper
  • Stop using 0.106
    • Twitch
Re: Donkey Kong 3 High Score Lists Rules and Submissions
« Reply #120 on: November 26, 2017, 08:52:16 PM »
Just had a run on the 60-1

you can see dips at the beginning of stream. let me know if they arent correct. but im pretty sure they are right. (will i need to do this every game? or every stream?)

the pb 256k game starts at 24:09

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/204050256

i played more games after but didnt bother including it in the highlight.

I skipped the MAME submission and went straight to this one. What you did on stream was perfect. If you show the settings at the beginning, just make one highlight...however long it needs to be to include the settings and the game in question in one continuous video...and give me timestamps as necessary. So, this score has been verified and added to the DK3 HSLs. Congrats!
"Do not criticize, question, suggest or opine anything about an upcoming CAG event, no matter how constructive or positive your intent may be. You will find nothing but pain and frustration, trust me. Just go, or don't go, and :-X either way!" -ChrisP, 3/29/15
Twitch TV  Streamer DKF Blogger DK Killscreener Crazy Kong Killscreener Snek

Offline gstrain

« Reply #121 on: December 24, 2017, 12:09:08 AM »
George Strain - Easy - Marathon - 3,064,000.  Better, but still 9 screens short of the RBS

Offline homerwannabee

• Spring Jumper
« Reply #122 on: December 24, 2017, 05:31:16 AM »
Very awesome to see another member of the 3 million point club.  2017 has been a very good year for Donkey Kong 3.  8)
"Perception forged in delusion and refined by pain"

-Ross Benzinger

"It's like we are able to play beautiful music out there, but no one can hear the instruments"

-Leon Shepard
DK3 World Record Holder DK Jr. Killscreener DKF Blogger Crazy Kong Killscreener Twitch TV  Streamer DK3 Repetitive Blue Screen

Offline xelnia

• Global Moderator
  • Spring Jumper
  • Stop using 0.106
    • Twitch
« Reply #123 on: December 24, 2017, 05:31:24 AM »
George Strain - Easy - Marathon - 3,064,000.  Better, but still 9 screens short of the RBS

fkkkk so close. Great game, sir. Your score has been verified and updated on the DK3 HSL. Did you have a sense of how close you were? More attempts after the holidays? Please go good.
"Do not criticize, question, suggest or opine anything about an upcoming CAG event, no matter how constructive or positive your intent may be. You will find nothing but pain and frustration, trust me. Just go, or don't go, and :-X either way!" -ChrisP, 3/29/15

Offline TheSunshineFund

• Spring Jumper
  • Why not play some Kangaroo today?
« Reply #124 on: December 24, 2017, 08:41:19 AM »
GG George!

I plan to make some attempts next week while I'm off from work.
And as the cattlerack was cleared
The floor was brightly stained
And larger though we grew in size
Not a thing was gained
The fate as so ordained
Twitch TV  Streamer DK Killscreener DK Jr. Killscreener DKF Blogger Crazy Kong Killscreener

Offline Barra

• Spring Jumper
  • Pie Kicker
« Reply #125 on: December 24, 2017, 02:49:38 PM »
Kreygasm go sirs

:)
First player to get both highest and lowest score during a Kong-Off <Kuh>
DK3 Repetitive Blue Screen Twitch TV  Streamer DKF Blogger DK Killscreener Crazy Kong Killscreener DK 1 Million Point Scorer DK Jr. Killscreener

Offline Barra

• Spring Jumper
  • Pie Kicker
« Reply #126 on: December 28, 2017, 07:58:01 PM »
Hard, Marathon
WolfMAME 0.186

1,620,600. About halfway. A lot of work to be done!

DK3 Repetitive Blue Screen Twitch TV  Streamer DKF Blogger DK Killscreener Crazy Kong Killscreener DK 1 Million Point Scorer DK Jr. Killscreener

Offline TheSunshineFund

• Spring Jumper
  • Why not play some Kangaroo today?
« Reply #127 on: December 29, 2017, 08:30:57 AM »
Hard, Marathon
WolfMAME 0.186

1,620,600. About halfway. A lot of work to be done!

Nice work mate.  I've had a bit of a hit to my playing.  I did not receive a new controller for Xmas, though I've since ordered one myself.  The real culprit was a stomach virus that hit 30 friends and family on Xmas night, just got out of bed today, no joke.  I wouldn't wish this on anyone, even people who put Popeye in tournaments.
And as the cattlerack was cleared
The floor was brightly stained
And larger though we grew in size
Not a thing was gained
The fate as so ordained
Twitch TV  Streamer DK Killscreener DK Jr. Killscreener DKF Blogger Crazy Kong Killscreener

Offline Barra

• Spring Jumper
  • Pie Kicker
« Reply #128 on: December 29, 2017, 06:58:32 PM »
Nice work mate.  I've had a bit of a hit to my playing.  I did not receive a new controller for Xmas, though I've since ordered one myself.  The real culprit was a stomach virus that hit 30 friends and family on Xmas night, just got out of bed today, no joke.  I wouldn't wish this on anyone, even people who put Popeye in tournaments.

<gasp> sorry to hear mate. Hope you're getting better, must be bloody rough considering Popeye

board ? probably 90-100
WolfMAME 0.186
More tomorrow

Offline homerwannabee

• Spring Jumper
« Reply #129 on: December 29, 2017, 08:39:10 PM »
Donkey Kong 3 Hard marathon by far has the most history.  Glad to see you tackle it Barra.

-Ross Benzinger

"It's like we are able to play beautiful music out there, but no one can hear the instruments"

-Leon Shepard
DK3 World Record Holder DK Jr. Killscreener DKF Blogger Crazy Kong Killscreener Twitch TV  Streamer DK3 Repetitive Blue Screen

Offline Barra

• Spring Jumper
  • Pie Kicker
« Reply #130 on: December 29, 2017, 08:51:24 PM »
Donkey Kong 3 Hard marathon by far has the most history.  Glad to see you tackle it Barra.

Its definitely "the" track when it comes to DK3 (and the one tied to the badge, imo)
Hoping to beat Bromola's 80s score in the next few days
:)

Offline homerwannabee

• Spring Jumper
« Reply #131 on: December 29, 2017, 09:45:42 PM »
I've thought about it, and I am cool with that. Anyone who can beat the Marathon DK3 hard record can get any of the other scores without much trouble.

-Ross Benzinger

-Leon Shepard

Offline Flobeamer1922

• Musician, gamer, professional video watcher
    • My MARP page
« Reply #132 on: January 09, 2018, 12:37:29 PM »
Ehh, far from the best score in the world, but it's something. 188,800 points on easy difficulty. https://www.twitch.tv/videos/217011270
PBs:
Donkey Kong (US Set 1) - 519,800
Donkey Kong (Japan Set 3) - 212,400
Crazy Kong Part II (Set 1) - 492,800
Donkey Kong Remix (Christmas) - 212,000

Oh yeah, I also stream on Twitch on occasion. http://www.twitch.tv/flobeamer1922
Twitch TV  Streamer

Offline homerwannabee

• Spring Jumper
« Reply #133 on: January 09, 2018, 12:56:29 PM »
Ehh, far from the best score in the world, but it's something. 188,800 points on easy difficulty. https://www.twitch.tv/videos/217011270
Hey you gotta start somewhere.  Also you made the top 100 of DK3, and given there are 177 scores, that's actually pretty decent.  8)

-Ross Benzinger

-Leon Shepard

Offline xelnia

• Global Moderator
  • Spring Jumper
  • Stop using 0.106
    • Twitch
« Reply #134 on: January 10, 2018, 08:34:39 PM »

<gasp> sorry to hear mate. Hope you're getting better, must be bloody rough considering Popeye

board ? probably 90-100
WolfMAME 0.186
More tomorrow

Waited for a bit to see if you'd submit another score, but YOU TOOK TOO LONG.  <Roy> Congrats sir, your score has been verified and updated on the DK3 HSLs. :) Please keep going good.