Author Topic: Dk_madness Gaming Goals  (Read 8210 times)

Offline Dk_madness

Re: Dk_madness Gaming Goals
« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2016, 04:49:40 AM »
It's been a while since my last post. A lot going on right now but slowing getting back into the groove.

So I've been on a shopping spree lately trying to pick up a few boards that I like. Found some success so far with Road Fighter. Still looking for a Time Pilot and a Scramble board. They seem to pop up more frequently so no problem there. Pepper 2 is still going to be a problem though. Good news is that I'll be able to pick up a DK here in the next couple months which means I'll also have to get into the Remx hype!! Can't wait for that. So that's the update on stuff I want and plan on getting hopefully sometime soon.

Been playing a lot of my favorites lately. I finally beat the Road Fighter arcade WR by almost 300k. Had such a great run with amazing RNG. I'll be continuing to push this even higher shooting for 2 million+. Mr. Jammyyyy is helping me out on the Intrepid front by building me a new adaptor for my other Intrepid board. When that is complete I will be going full force to crush that record as well.

So lots of stuff to get done this year and it will be a challenge with the new expanded family. I would love to squeeze in another Kicker marathon in this year. Guess I'll just have to wait and see 😀

intel next time cobbas.....
Dafuq????
Twitch TV  Streamer DK Killscreener Crazy Kong Killscreener DK Jr. Killscreener

Offline p2dose

• Elite Member
« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2016, 08:09:13 AM »
yes yes! get themmmm

jammyyy <3

Offline Dk_madness

« Reply #32 on: January 02, 2017, 09:49:39 AM »
Whtda???

Looks like it's been a few since I last posted here. A lot of additions to my pcb collection. Ended up adding Mercs, Contra, Silk Worm, Super Rider, Pac-Man, Rally-X, Strikers 1945, Jail Break, and Bosconian!!! I've been putting my Scramble cab to good use lol.

I've been spending a lot of time learning how to do general repairs for pcbs. Slowly building up tooling and supplies to keep on hand for common issues. Also I have gotten pretty good at building my own adapters now since I have only one machine to test on. I am on the lookout for a cab with a horizontal monitor. I was looking at using the JROK rotating monitor setup but decided to not screw with the cab.

Well it's a new year and now that I am officially settled in the new home, I can get back to what I love, gaming. Goals haven't changed too much. Still looking to break 1M on DK and that is what I'll start with this year. Just got to sit down and put some time in. Yolympics starting up soon so I'll be in there full force.

There are a few titles I really want to improve on this year. Those would be Moon Patrol, Elevator Action, Galaga, Space Firebird, and Bosconian.

That looks to be all I have for now.

Intel next time........
Dafuq????
Twitch TV  Streamer DK Killscreener Crazy Kong Killscreener DK Jr. Killscreener