Author Topic: Mitch's Gaming Goals  (Read 33407 times)

Offline f_symbols

• Spring Jumper
  • wht u mean
Re: Mitch's Gaming Goals
« Reply #240 on: May 18, 2017, 06:40:25 PM »
Hey Mitch,

So I'm ready to make some Burger Time attempts and finally pay off my long outstanding debt to you.  I'll stream all of my attempts -- if you really want to watch someone play this pile -- just let me know what time is best.
Kreygasm
DK Remix Killscreener Twitch TV  Streamer DK Killscreener DKF Blogger DK 1 Million Point Scorer

Offline marinomitch13

• Strategy Moderator
  • Spring Jumper
    • How to Play DK
« Reply #241 on: May 18, 2017, 11:40:58 PM »
Hey Mitch,

So I'm ready to make some Burger Time attempts and finally pay off my long outstanding debt to you.  I'll stream all of my attempts -- if you really want to watch someone play this pile -- just let me know what time is best.

Woohoo!  <Allen>

Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday at almost any time works well for me to watch if you give me a heads up. However, you don't have to wait around for me to stream. If I recall correctly, the bet was just for you to get 1M+. As soon as you get that you're free to immediately shut her down and consider your end of the deal completed ;D . Just save the highlight and I can at least watch that.  <popcorn>
“Thou hast made us for Thyself, and our heart is restless until it finds its rest in Thee.” -Augustine, Confessions.
Twitch TV  Streamer DKF Blogger DK Killscreener

Offline VON

• Elite Member
« Reply #242 on: May 21, 2017, 04:08:21 PM »
I'll aim for this Thursday, around 7PM my time (Pacific).

Offline pwnasaurus

• Spring Jumper
  • Taking Linderman Rock in Neutral
« Reply #243 on: May 23, 2017, 10:01:18 AM »
 <popcorn> <popcorn> <popcorn> <popcorn> <popcorn> <popcorn> <popcorn> <popcorn> <popcorn> <popcorn> <popcorn> FailFish
Why not play some Kangaroo today?
Twitch TV  Streamer DK Killscreener DK Jr. Killscreener DKF Blogger Crazy Kong Killscreener